Town Manager: Luke Dyer Email
Town Clerk: Jessica Cyr Email
Deputy Clerk: Heather Parent Email
Phone: (207) 868-2886
Address: 320 Main Street
Welcome to the Van Buren Town Office page, the central hub for local government services and information in the Town of Van Buren, Maine, and surrounding communities. Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing exceptional service and support to residents, businesses, and visitors.
The Town Office serves as the primary point of contact for various town services, including voter registration, tax collection, motor vehicle registrations, dog licensing, and marriage licenses. We also provide information on local ordinances, property assessments, town meetings, and elections.
Some of the key services provided by the Van Buren Town Office include:
- Voter registration and election information
- Property tax payments and assessment information
- Motor vehicle registrations and renewals
- Dog licensing and renewals
- Marriage licenses and vital records
- Information on local ordinances and permitting
- Meeting agendas and minutes for town boards and committees
- Community events and announcements
The Van Buren Town Office works closely with other town departments and local agencies to ensure a coordinated and comprehensive approach to addressing the needs of our community members. We strive to provide prompt, courteous, and professional service to all who interact with our office.
For more information about the Van Buren Town Office and the services we provide, please contact us directly. We are here to serve you and help make the Town of Van Buren a great place to live, work, and visit.