close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

ATV & Snowmobile Registrations

New Registrations:

New registrations must be completed at the Town Office or through an IFW Agent. You will need the following:
  • Bill of Sale
  • Invoice (if dealer purchased) showing paid sales tax.
  • Previous registration

Registration Renewal

Registration renewals can be completed at the Town Office, through an IFW Agent, or online. What you will need:
  • Previous registration
Visit Online Service