close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Code Enforcement

Building Permit/Land Use Application:
You can fill out a Land Use Application at any time and file it with the town office. The application will be reviewed by the Code Enforcement Officer and you will be notified about the decision and any relevant fees.

Land Use Ordinance
Shoreland Zoning Ordinance (Available Soon)

Land Use Application